La Bella M42-S Stainless Steel Round Wound Custom Light 40-100 Short Scale
This listing is for the short scale version of the set pictured.
Manufactured with old world craftsmanship and modern expertise, the Stainless Steel Round Wound Series is the most versatile bass guitar strings on the market. A product used by many great jazz, rock, pop and session players, these perfectly balanced sets are super-flexible for bending and sustaining notes while maintaining a long-lasting bright tone.
- Stainless Steel Round Wound
- Higher tension than our Rx Series
- String Gauges: .040, .060, .080, .100
- Versatile construction appeals to every style bass, genre of music and playing style
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ ball-end to taper i.e. string winding).
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: M42-S
- Medium Scale: M42-M
- Extra-Long Scale: M42-XL
- Non-Standard scale sets (Short, Medium, Extra Long) are available to purchase, please contact us.