LaBella 760FS S.S. Flat Standard 45-105
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella’s DEEP TALKIN’ BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ ball-end to silk i.e. string winding).
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
Please contact us to order non-standard scale sets.
- Short Scale: 760FS-S – 32″ Ball-End to Silk
- Medium Scale: 760FS-M – 34″ Ball-End to Silk
- Extra-Long Scale: 760FS-XL – 38″ Ball-End to Silk