Blueridge BR-341 Historic Series Parlor Guitar
Developed in the spirit of creativity and prosperity that was felt in America after the turn of the century from the aftermath of the Great San Francisco Quake of 1906, Saga Musical Instruments remembers the past by introducing the New Blueridge BR-341 Historic Earthquake Series Parlor style guitars. Developed from exceptional instrument examples from that time period and clearly proves that quality can stand the test of time. Over 100 years later, those early parlor instruments still continue to be the best sounding and highest valued collectibles on the market today.
Out of stock
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Premium ebony fingerboard gives extra durability and striking good looks
- Every Historic Series Parlor guitar now comes with a sturdy, padded Blueridge Logo ProTour BV-1302 Parlor Guitar Gig Bag