Fishman Neo-D magnetic soundhole pickup for acoustic guitar
For Steel-string Acoustic Guitars WITHOUT an existing pickup.
This value-priced cousin of the award-winning Rare Earth pickup shares the same neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity. The Neo-D’s low-profile, high-impedance design needs no battery.
Neo-D Soundhole Pickup Features:
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high-impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration, plug and play right out of the box
- Excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8″ (98.5 mm) diameter
- Humbucking model features stacked coils to eliminate noise
FEATURES & INFO
|MODEL NUMBER 2:||PRO-NEO-D02
Warm and full humbucking sound
|INSTALLATION:||Fit soundholes as small as 3 7/8″ (98.4 mm) diameter. Pre-wired output jack can also be endpin mounted|