Hipshot HB1, 20110B Bass Tuning Machines (set of 4) Black
This listing is for a set of 4 factory sealed bass side tuning machines as pictured and described.
Replace those sloppy, worn out tuning machines with a set of Hipshot American Classics. The HB1 is a direct replacement for the Schaller® BM tuner traditionally featured on MusicMan® and G&L® basses. Many independent custom builders choose this tuner as well.
- Robust stamped and machined steel construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Fits 11/16″ (17.5mm) headstock holes
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Long and short key options available (short key retrofits G&L®)
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in black, nickel, and gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually
Schaller® is a trademark of Schaller Electronic GmbH. Hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Schaller Electronic GmbH.
MusicMan® is a trademark of Ernie Ball, Inc. hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Ernie Ball.
Out of stock