Hipshot HB7 – 20710N Bass Tuning Machines Nickel (set of 4)
This listing is for a set of 4 factory sealed HB7 bass tuning machines in nickel with a clover key. The manufacturer’s part number is 20710N.
Retire those worn out stock tuners and slap on a set of Hipshot American Classics! The HB7 is a direct replacement for Fender® Highway One tuning machines first featured on many MIM models. It is now a popular choice for many contemporary Fender® basses including Vintage Modified Squire®, USA and Custom Shop models. Many smaller, independent builders have adopted this machine as well.
- Robust laser cut and machined construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Available in cloverleaf or lollipop key style
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
1 in stock