La Bella 0760M 1954 Original Vintage medium scale
The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald “Duck” Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MG’s. They’re the fullest and deepest sounding bass strings ever made.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Medium Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Please refer to item 0760M-TB “Thru-Body”.
Also available in short, standard and extra-long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 0760M-S 32 1/4″ Wound Length
- Standard Scale: 1 (G), 2 (D), 3 (A) 38″ Wound Length, 4 (E) 36 3/4″ Wound Length
- Medium Scale: 0760M-M – 34 1/4″ Wound Length
- Extra-Long Scale: 0760M-XL – 38″ Wound Length