La Bella 0760M Deep Talkin’ Bass 1954 Original Vintage
The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald “Duck” Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MG’s. They’re the fullest and deepest sounding bass strings ever made.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ Ball-End to Silk). Also available in other scales for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 0760M-S – 32″ Ball-End to Silk
- Medium Scale: 0760M-M – 34″ Ball-End to Silk
- Extra-Long Scale: 0760M-XL – 38″ Ball-End to Silk
This particular set is NOT suitable for through-body basses. Please refer to our “Thru-Body” Flat Wound sets (e.g. 0760M-TB) for through-body instruments.
- Non-Standard scale sets (Short, Medium, Extra Long) and “Thru-Body” sets are available to purchase by special order. Please contact us.