La Bella 20PM Jazz Flats Stainless Steel Flat Wound Medium
La Bella stainless steel Jazz Flats® were developed by the best jazz guitarists in the world. Each strings is hand wound and polished by our artisans in New York, resulting in a super smooth surface eliminating finger noise and squeaks. Optimized with a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, La Bella Jazz Flats® have a very bright sound and long playing life. These professional Jazz Guitar Strings are made to fit archtops and hollow-body guitars, therefore are NOT suitable for standard solid body rock guitars with 25.5” or 24.75” scale like a Stratocaster or Les Paul model.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound
- Tension: Medium
- String Gauges: .013, .017, .023W, .031, .042, .053
- Wound length of 36″ (distance from ball-end to silk); only the silk portion should wrap around the tuning post
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness