La Bella 760FM-P Mini Flat Wounds 49-109
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella’s DEEP TALKIN’ BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- 31″ Wound Length (distance from the ball-end to where the silk begins is 31″; the silk must start after the nut and only the silk can wrap around the tuner)
- Medium Tension
- String Gauges: .049, .069, .089, .109
- Top Load Only (do not string through the body of the bass or they will break)
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.
There are no reviews yet.