La Bella 760FS-S SS FW Short Scale .045-.105
When ordering this item you will receive the “SHORT SCALE” version of the strings depicted in the picture.
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella’s DEEP TALKIN’ BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Please refer to our “Thru-Body” Flat Wound sets (e.g. 760FX-TB) for through-body instruments or click here.
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ ball-end to silk i.e. string winding).
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 760FS-S – 32″ Ball-End to Silk
- Medium Scale: 760FS-M – 34″ Ball-End to Silk
- Extra-Long Scale: 760FS-XL – 38″ Ball-End to Silk
- Non-Standard scale sets (Short, Medium, Extra Long) and “Thru-Body” sets are not available to purchase on www.LaBella.com.