La Bella 760FX Deep Talkin’ Bass Extra Light
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella’s DEEP TALKIN’ BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- Extra Light Tension
- String Gauges: .039, .056, .077, .096
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37.25″ distance from ball-end to silk i.e. “wound length”). Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post.
Please refer to our BASS GUIDE for assistance in choosing the correct scale set CLICK HERE.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Please refer to our “Thru-Body” Flat Wound sets (e.g. 760FX-TB) for through-body instruments.
Also available in short and medium scale models:
- Short Scale: 760FX-S 32 1/4″ Wound Length
- Medium Scale: 760FX-M – 34 1/4″ Wound Length