La Bella M40B Stainless Steel Round Wound 5 String Extra Light 40-128
Manufactured with old world craftsmanship and modern expertise, the Stainless Steel Round Wound Series is the most versatile bass guitar strings on the market. A product used by many great jazz, rock, pop and session players, these perfectly balanced sets are super-flexible for bending and sustaining notes while maintaining a long-lasting bright tone.
- Stainless Steel Round Wound
- 5-String Set
- Higher tension than our Rx Series
- String Gauges: .040, .060, .075, .095, .128
- Versatile construction appeals to every style bass, genre of music and playing style
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ ball-end to taper i.e. string winding).
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: M40-B-S
- Medium Scale: M40-B-M
- Extra-Long Scale: M40-B-XL
- Non-Standard scale sets (Short, Medium, Extra Long) are available to purchase as a special order, please contact us.