La Bella RX-N5B Nickel 45-125
Not all constructions are created equal. Every string in the Rx Series is uniquely constructed for that particular set. This “Focused Set Design” concept helps achieve all the elements of a perfectly balanced set such as tone, feel, vibrato, and tension. More flexible and lighter in tension compared to our SN & M Series, players will find the RX Series are more comfortable to play on any style bass. The RX Series is just the remedy your bass has been calling for!
- Nickel-Plated Round Wound
- More flexible & lighter tension than Standard La Bella SN Series
- String Gauges: .045, .065, .080, .100, .125
- Versatile construction appeals to every style bass, genre of music and playing style
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length (37″ ball-end to silk i.e. string winding).
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: RX-N5B-S (32″ ball-end to silk)
- Medium Scale: RX-N5B-M (34″ ball-end to silk)
- Extra-Long Scale: RX-N5B-XL (38″ ball-end to silk)
- Non-Standard scale sets (Short, Medium, Extra Long) are available to purchase as a special order, please contact us.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.